Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2012 Human Potential Spring/Summer Expeditions

I had a few requests over the last couple of months to create a series of Spring and Summer Fat Ass/Journey runs. There's a few folks out there training for various races like Big Horn, Leadville and Wasatch. As I train for my own races, I'm especially happy to hear that the same folks who joined our winter series, thought they were fun and quality enough to want more through the warmer months. Quite simply, these free group runs keep folks motivated and on track. That's what I sincerely like to hear.


I was hesitant at first, but in the end, I decided to create a list of runs that challenge runners to seek their Human Potential. That's just how I roll I suppose. All of these runs travel to my roots in the mountains and will prepare any runner for any of the big 3 races they may be training for this summer. The 2012 Spring/Summer Human Potential Expeditions take place on varying days of the week between Saturday, Sunday and Monday. They are FREE Group Runs that offer no aid, no awards, no shirts, no whining. Just running in the mountains that kiss the summer sky.

All Dates Tentative and Subject To Change
May 14 - 13 Hours of Mesa (Chautauqua to S. Mesa TH and Back and Back... for 13 hours)
May 19 - Grand Canyon Rim2Rim2Rim (SPACE LIMITED - Contact for details)
June 3 - The Pawnee-Buchanan Loop Journey Run
July 2 - Mummy Mania
July 14 or 16 - The High Lonesome Loop 16 on 16.
August 18 - Maroon Bells 4 Pass Loop

WHO'S IN?!