Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009 Year In Pictures Part 2

To view Part 1 CLICK HERE
2009 was another great year of adventure. This is the continuation of the year in photos. Click on the links above the photos to head back to old reports!

July
We bushwhacked up Raymond Cataract to continue out 4th of July Traditions.


With Adam and Al we reset the Belknap Range Record
(No Photo)

I finished my 3rd straight Vermont 100 Mile Endurance Run in under 24 Hours.


August
We went backpacking into the Pemi-Wilderness staying at the beautiful 13 Falls Tentsite


Set a 5K PR at the Cigna/Elliot 5K in Manchester 20:04
(No Photo)

Then I spent 5 days backpacking through the White Mountains


September
I finally became the youngest person to ever complete the TrailWrights72 Peakbagging List


We sought redemption and found it at the Wapack 17.5 Miler


I survived the MUD FEST that was the Vermont 50 - my 4th finish.


October
Once again, Ran Across the state of New Hampshire for charity.. all 120 miles of it.


November
I met and ran with a New York Times Bestselling Author


Finally climbed up Lincoln's Throat


And went up and bushwhacked down Carrigain in a pair of Crocs.


December
And finally.. before the December Rest, I got a chance to lead Erik Weihenmayer and Randy Pierce to the top of Mount A.


2009 was a year full of great adventures and I am very much looking forward to the year that will be 2010. Over the last two posts you've only seen a few pictures of the adventures had and have been supplied with links to my reflections of each. There is not enough time and space to share with you all of the adventures I've had this year.. both internally and in the out of doors. Though I hope through this blog I've had the opportunity to both share my world with you as well as inspire you to believe in yourself and seek out that something new.

It is my only hope that as we make our way through the Christmas and Hanukkah Holidays, you will be safe and warm with your friends and family. You will also welcome and enjoy the New Year and get geared up for a promising 2010. I'm not talking about my 2010.. I'm talking about YOUR 2010. Together, we will accomplish great things as we all strive to live this life for all that it's worth. Left Right Repeat.. Human Potential... it's inside you!

Sherpa John