Monday, August 17, 2009

Home Again...

Wow.... I'm thinking that 9 days is probably the longest I've ever gone since joining the Blog-o-Sphere without making a post! "Where the hell ya been Sherpa?!" Thats a great question, one that I am delighted to answer. In the coming days I hope to get out a few reports for you on what I've been up to. And they are in the following order:

1.) Pemi-Backpackin': Sarah and I took a trip out to 13 Falls Tentsite in the Pemi-Wilderness.
2.) New 5K PR!!: I Ran in this years Cigna/Elliot 5K and ran a new PR time!
3.) North Country Ramblin': Spent the weekend in Crawford Notch and had a great time exploring a zip Line and Lost River.

So these are the stories that I hope to tell before I take off again, next week, for the Peak Race 666 Bike Race and 4 days of Backpacking in the Whites.

Viva La Summer!
SJ