Sunday, October 19, 2008

History!

I DID IT!

On Sunday, October 19, 2008 I became the first person ever to run non-stop across the state of New Hampshire. I ran a total of 124.38 miles in a time of 31 Hours and 50 Minutes. I am at a loss for words right now, still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I did it. Still trying to figure out HOW I did it.. but one thing is for sure.. I know why I did it. I did it all for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of NH. Nate joined me for the first 70 miles of our run where he was forced to withdraw due to a debilitating (currently unknown) foot injury. I wish Nate the best in finding out what happened and in re-hab.

I'm on cloud nine right now. I feel invincible. But above all else.. I proved once again that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I can do anything, you can do anything, anyone can do anything. Human Potential was loud and proud across the mighty Granite State this weekend and I cannot wait to share my report with you. Look for it on Wednesday.