Sunday, August 3, 2008

July Re-Cap - Off On Vacation

It is hard to believe that July has all ready come and gone. Before I head off on Vacation, I'd thought I'd update you all on how July went and some things I've solidified coming up.

July Re-Cap:
Miles Run: 202.78
# of Runs: 12
Avg Miles: 16.90 (New Record!)
2008 Total Miles: 1,503.74

Month Starting Weight (5/1): 147 Lbs
Month Ending Weight (5/31): 149 Lbs.
Weight Change: +2

Race Results:
Vermont 100: 23:37
----------------------------------------------

Races Coming in August:
Cigna/Elliot Healthcare 5K - Manchester, NH - Thursday, August 14th
Wapack Trail 17 Miler - August 31

Other:
30-40 Mile Run of the New England 200/100 Course - August 16
8 Day Backpacking Trip for Class (3 Credits) - August 24-30
Run Across New Hampshire - October 18-19, 2008 - 120 Miles!

I'm heading for Ohio this week for my Family Reunion. We leave Tuesday Morning for Cooperstown, NY where we'll be checking out the Baseball Hall of Fame. Wednesday we'll be heading to Cleveland via Niagara Falls. Thursday we'll take a peak at either the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame or Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH. Friday is the family Golf Outing in Ohio followed by the reunion on Saturday. Sunday we hope to straight shot it home (17 Hour Drive). Monday I'll be decompressing from the travels and then that Tuesday I'll be in the White Mountains Running part of the Appalachian Trail with Karl Meltzer.

I'll try to blog from the road. Enjoy yourselves around the world and we'll fill you in on all the excitement when I come back!